Friday, June 26, 2009

ANNIVERSARY/BABYMOON


Wow!!! It will be ONE year on Sunday that Erik and I got married! Thinking back at about this time I was frantic and stressing about getting things done for the big day. And now we are expecting little Sophia in almost nine weeks!!!! Time flies!!! So for our anniversary/babymoon we decided we would go back to where we had our honeymoon, CANNON BEACH, OR!!!! I am soooo excited and have been looking forward to this trip for just about 5 months now!! It will be the last big trip we take until the baby comes. Once we get back I will post pictures!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Oh what a darling nursery. You look awsome. Only 66 days to go.. Crazy time just flies. You feeling better?? You need to give me a call sometime. We can do lunch or something when you get back.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

How fun. I love the Oregon Coast. Can't wait to see your beautiful baby.