Monday, May 11, 2009

One Little Birdy, Two Little Birdy....


This past weekend Erik and I got some of the nursery furniture in!!! We were lucky enough to have my brother and mom help us get it all up the stairs!! It looked like it was super HEAVY! Erik and I put the crib together, which was a bit of a task! We don't have much experience in that department, but we eventually got it together maybe 2 hours later. I still have lots to do in the nursery, but it's definitely getting there. Now that I am at 24 weeks, things are getting more real that we, Erik and I, are going to be parents.
P.S. I promise I will post pictures of the tummy soon....just haven't been in the mood for pictures, but I will!!!!

2 comments:

Jesy said...

Beautiful! Love it Lace! Looks great! I'm glad to finally see some pictures of life with you and Erik... keep them coming!

Brandi said...

So cute...love the bedding!!! I can't believe you are already 24 weeks along, pretty soon you'll be a Mama! You better start posting some belly pics, I'm sure you look absolutely gorgeous!