Friday, May 29, 2009

What's new with us...


Erik and I put these super cute trees up in the nursery last night!!!! Only a couple of more things to do and WE are done with the nursery!!!!!! I can't wait....I have been sort of stressed out trying to get it done, but now it's close to being done!!!
We have been so busy working outside working in the garden! Once it starts growing I will take some pictures of all the yummy produce!!! It's looking pretty good so far.
Other happenings......Erik is running in a Half-Marathon this Saturday up in SunValley!!!! I am so excited for him! I will post pictures once we get back!!! And for the little one, she's getting bigger and bigger each day. We saw her yesterday on an ultrasound, but couldn't really get any good pictures because she was facing down. :( That's all I have for now.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

The nursery looks great...love the trees!!! Only 94 days left...WOW! I am in the hospital now...contracting away :) trying to pass time and pain by blogging! Good luck with everything...let's see some belly pics, I'm sure you look adorable!

Bree said...

That is so cute, I love the trees. You are going to be such a darling mom